Via Lingua provides international TEFL certificate courses in many of the world’s most popular teaching destinations. With courses in 15 countries, Via Lingua is one of the world’s largest global TEFL course providers, with offices and branches in 15 different countries worldwide and now in Panama through ELS Language Centers.
A 4 week/130 hour program for graduates who wish to gain certification as a teacher of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). With 130 hours of training, and including 10 hours of assessed teaching practice, the Via Lingua course exceeds all professional guidelines for the regulation of international TEFL certificate courses.
At the end of the programme successful students receive:
- Via Lingua Certificate in TEFL*
Requirements Trainees must:
- hold a degree from a recognized university
- be over 21 years of age
- either be native speakers of English or be able to demonstrate competence in English sufficient for study at a Higher Education facility.
The course is made up of the following three components:
- Teaching Skills and Classroom Management (Pedagogy Theory & Teaching Skills)
- Language Awareness
- Personal Skills and Qualities
- July 16th to August 10th
- November 19th to December 14th
- February 4th -28th
- July 1st – August 2nd
- November 12th – December 11th
Lizzie García de Paredes
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (507) 264-0924