ELS Language Centers and Via Lingua
Via Lingua provides international TEFL certificate courses in many of the world’s most popular teaching destinations. With courses in 15 countries, Via Lingua is one of the world’s largest global TEFL course providers, with offices and branches in 15 different countries worldwide and now in Panama through ELS Language Centers.
A 4 week/130 hour program for graduates who wish to gain certification as a teacher of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). With 130 hours of training, and including 10 hours of assessed teaching practice, the Via Lingua course exceeds all professional guidelines for the regulation of international TEFL certificate courses.
At the end of the programme successful students receive:
- Via Lingua Certificate in TEFL*
Requirements Trainees must:
- hold a degree from a recognized university
- be over 21 years of age
- either be native speakers of English or be able to demonstrate competence in English sufficient for study at a Higher Education facility.
The course is made up of the following three components:
- Teaching Skills and Classroom Management (Pedagogy Theory & Teaching Skills)
- Language Awareness
- Personal Skills and Qualities
- March 6th to April 31st
- July 18th to August 12th
- October 3rd to October 28th
Lizzie García de Paredes
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (507) 264-0924